Help! Friend's Speed Razor Won't Key!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anielson

anielson
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:20 AM

I stumbled across this forum quite by accident. I was looking for a solution to a problem one of my coworkers is having. He is using Speed Razor to cut a doc, and recently encountered a few problems with playback. It was skipping, or some such thing. Anyway, after a defrag, and a reinstall of the software, the problem is fixed. As with most NLE's one problem's fix is another problem's cause. Now whenever he lays a graphic with alpha channel on the timeline, he gets no transparency. Same goes for picture in picture. It is black around the edges instead of revealing the layer below. He did say prior to his other problem, all the graphics worked fine.

I confess I come here without any of his system specs, or a working knowledge of Speed Razor itself. I am pretty good at troubleshooting Avid, and Final Cut Pro, so he asked me for help. He seems to think there is a preference, or setting that needs to be changed, but I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also plan to send him this way to make an account for himself

Adam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users