#1 James

James

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hi to All,

I remember when exporting from After Effects you were able to export using a Bitmap file and the files were compressed into one file. However, when i export from Fusion I've found my animation exports in a file sequence (not a single bitmap file).

Basically i wanted to export so that the file can be viewed on a web page. Is there a method of merging the files or is there another file format that i can used which can be displayed in a web-page.

Thanks and all the best James.

#2 Yuri V. Nemets

Yuri V. Nemets

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:52 PM

QuickTime & AVI is a single file format.
Btw, Fusion isn't a tool for a direct web compressing. Sure, you can, but this unnormal (imho).

#3 James

James

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:03 PM

QuickTime & AVI is a single file format.
Btw, Fusion isn't a tool for a direct web compressing. Sure, you can, but this unnormal (imho).

Thanks,

This was just really a test that i was trying. I completed a animation with particles and then rendered to send via the internet. I wanted the animation to be placed along with my message. Like the icons to the right ( :m :huh: :blink: ), so that the animation plays instantly when opened along with text with out having to download an attachment.

Its not exactly important, and certainly isn't at the top of my list of things to learn in fusion!! :D though i was just wondering.

Thanks, James.

#4 ShadowMaker SdR

ShadowMaker SdR

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:39 AM

Are you talking about creating animated gifs?No, I don't think Fusion supports that or will.

#5 James

James

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:32 AM

Are you talking about creating animated gifs?No, I don't think Fusion supports that or will.

Exactly,

That's the sort of thing i was looking for, although to be honest i could just simply export the seq again from another application.

thanks, James.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users