• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sowiedu

Sowiedu
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

Hi there,
I'm completely new in Fusion and I wondered how to animate a time-stretch in Fusion?

So at first the foootage plays fast, then slows down, and fast up again and so on.
I've watched some Video tutorials of eyeon on how to animate parameters but in the "TimeSpeed" Operator I can't animate the first param.

Any Suggestions?

#2 ChadCapeland

ChadCapeland

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:13 PM

Animate TimeStretcher. It's a lookup, not a formula, so it's MUCH easier to control, assuming you even could control TimeSpeed, which you can't.

- Chad

#3 Tilt

Tilt

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

Hi there,
I'm completely new in Fusion and I wondered how to animate a time-stretch in Fusion?

So at first the foootage plays fast, then slows down, and fast up again and so on.
I've watched some Video tutorials of eyeon on how to animate parameters but in the "TimeSpeed" Operator I can't animate the first param.

Any Suggestions?

The timespeed parameter can't be animated. You have to use the timestretcher for that. Its parameter defines which frame of the input branch is used at the current frame number. So for example if you want something to play at twice the speed for 50 frames and then at normal speed for another 50 frames you set these keyframes (easier if done while looking at the spline view):

1 at frame 1

100 at frame 50

150 at frame 100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users