1 reply to this topic

#1 Kristof

Kristof

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

Somebody over at Eyeon could have a look and try to provide an export python script to export directly to Fusion. It's more streamlined to have a direct export, instead of having to go through something like a Lightwave scene (can't test it on my machine yet, however it doesn't load in Modo though) or fbx. And it also is nice to see the Fusion name next to Nuke in the list.

Love the node based workflow in PFTrack btw.

#2 Kristof

Kristof

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

Additionaly, an update of the manual could do no harm:

http://manual.vfxped...ols/lensdistort

No mention of support of the PFTrack model, while it does. Cool stuff. So I have the Learning Edition of Fu installed (don't own a copy, use Fu whenever a company I work for has a copy,) and I tried creating a distortion map based on the PFTrack model.

"Outputs the relative offset induced by the lens distortion. This kind of map can be used (for example) with Displace to manually distort/undistort the image. The values output are affected by the supersampling options."

However, I'm getting unexpected results when I apply it on a displace node. So how should I apply it correctly to delens using the map created? I know I can use the data directly, but I just want to play around with this alternative workflow.

Thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users