No replies to this topic

#1 pingking

pingking

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

i know this is a fusion forum and pixomondo is a nuke company, but i feel the need to raise awareness on the problems of pixomondo:

in short:

the are in real trouble to pay there freelancers! so, please tell everybody whats going on there and stay away from it (for the moment)

long story:

now there are several places which brought it to a more public place that pixomondo is in trouble and seems not to have enough money to pay there freelancers.
the public coverage startet with the articles on the closing of several offices (shanghai, berlin, london, detroit, ...)

then a new story was published end of august by the wrap in which founder and ceo thilo kuther

acknowledged that roughly 20 freelancers had not been paid

, but through the original comments on the article and my personal sources it seems quiet more then 20 people waiting for money

this followed a thread at CGTalk and now a facebook page

even if you take out the most angry and hater comments there you see a realy bad situation for pixomondo

please spread the word about the situation to all your friends, that nobody will trap into a bad situation working there

i hope they will resolve all the issues, because it was always a pleasure to work for them (met alot of really nice and gifted artist there)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users