link to post
Here's what I changed:
- Support for stereo camera pairs
- Characters other than alphanumeric letters are invalid in node names and will be replaced by "_"
- Fixed cross-platform problems for object paths in FBXMesh
- Added project info to comp's comments tab and footage name to camera's comments
- Nodes aligned to grid and spaced for tile pictures
- Create locked cameras to prevent their accidental modifications
- Disabled clip lists in Loader, fixed length calculation and supported QuickTime
- Updated input names of 3D tools (SceneInput and Output instead of "Data3D")
- Generate meshes that are positioned correctly when imported into Fusion.
Of course this script is just provided AS IS. I simply hope it works. It did for me :-)