564 replies to this topic

#556 French_Fry

French_Fry

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I don't know...the list of changes/fixes are getting smaller with each GC release....it can't be that far. :)

#557 Alkesh

Alkesh

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

The latest build is 1399 from a few weeks ago, correct?

#558 leif3d

leif3d

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

As much as I think that most of 7.0 should have been released as 6.5 a year ago... Fusion 7 is currently available for everybody who requests it. So there's not so much need for doom and gloom about the release year anymore.

We've requested it a while ago and we've gotten nothing. So it's not really "available" IMHO.

#559 Attila Sziklai

Attila Sziklai

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

We've requested it a while ago and we've gotten nothing. So it's not really "available" IMHO.

You should try again Leif. Maybe you have to look into your spam filter. The links was sent through with a Google Group invitation from Eyeon and some spam filter may filter it out. We've got ours in mid June and now build1399 is the latest although it was out on 15th July.

#560 SecondMan

SecondMan

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Yeah that's not right - you should just get it.

#561 leif3d

leif3d

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

You should try again Leif. Maybe you have to look into your spam filter. The links was sent through with a Google Group invitation from Eyeon and some spam filter may filter it out. We've got ours in mid June and now build1399 is the latest although it was out on 15th July.

Our Engineers and I have requested it several times, but nothing...we've also checked spam filter.
We did get an immediate email from eyeon saying they were validating the request, but nothing after that.

#562 Attila Sziklai

Attila Sziklai

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

Our Engineers and I have requested it several times, but nothing...we've also checked spam filter.
We did get an immediate email from eyeon saying they were validating the request, but nothing after that.

I'm sorry to hear about that. It's just not fair hence they said it's available to everyone with valid license/subscription..

#563 Tilt

Tilt

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

Well, since there's no NDA for the "gold release candidate" we could probably just send you the exe.

#564 leif3d

leif3d

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

Well, since there's no NDA for the "gold release candidate" we could probably just send you the exe.

I just got the link.
Thanks so much for the help though!

#565 bfloch

bfloch

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:41 AM

FYI: Haven't checked in Fusion's case but normally the EULA forbids redistribution of software without permission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users