Kak 3 Is Here!
Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:15 PM
- A completely overhauled interface. All parameters are now sorted in convenient tabs to make KAK even easier to use.
- Completely new core, based on the KAKr (KAK Core) fuse, adding many new features without sacrificing speed. Even faster in Fusion 7.
- More than 20 output options to give you maximum control and clarity during every step of your keying process.
- New Luminance Compensation in the Keyer.
- New advanced Despill functionality.
- New Noise Reduction functionality.
- Much improved Luma Matte Fill.
Read more here: http://www.steakunde...c.php?f=16&t=42
Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:12 AM
Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:22 AM
You might perform even more miracles with this one
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users