have been gone from Fusion to Nuke for some years but tried fusion7 and find it quite cool. Anyways, I think I made the following in fuison 6 somehow but it doesn't work anymore or I make a mistake:
I want to cast a shadow from a spotlight on some nuke geometry, lets say: Plane + Torus + 3d spotlight = a thick circle shadow on plane.
What I got:
- no shd with OGL and software render
- all "cast shd" enabled
- all "recieve shd" enabled
- tried different materials/shaders with above settings
- tried all spotlight shadow settings without effect.
- is it possible to cast shd with the spotlight?
- is this a GPU/CUDA/oCL thing?
- is there any trick?
The use-camera-render-as-projector-shdMap approach is not an option.
Any hint/demo comp highly appreciated!!!!!
gpu is (according to fusion status):
GeForce 780 Ti
OpenCL 1.1 CUDA
Mem: 3072 MB, Clock: 1045 MHz, Units: 15
Supports: Image, float64
thx a lot
(and PS: how fucking cool ist this SSAO node!!!!!!)