Photo

Some Modified Scripts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Some Modified Scripts (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it worth to include the scripts to standard Fusion set?

1. Yes, I'd like these scripts to be in standard set (11 votes [68.75%])

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

2. No, I prefer old versions (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I can allways download the scripts from here if I want (5 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Gringo

Gringo

Associate Administrator

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:16 PM

Attached File  Attach_Center_to_Path_Keep_Position_Slepa.eyeonscript.txt   5.05KB   81 downloads - allows to attach not only polygons or transforms but any tool that have Center to a path.

Attached File  Bake_Animation_Slepa.eyeonscript.txt   3.76KB   74 downloads - now has possibility to bake several animated parameters at once. Reports baking progress in the Console. Thanks to Dmitry Slepichev.

Attached File  Change_Paths_Khar.eyeonscript.txt   4.91KB   77 downloads - some cleaning and bugfixes (there was a bug that stopped the script at savers). Thanks to Konstantin Kharitonov.

#2 pablogreg

pablogreg

Flying Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:04 PM

Attached File  Attach_Center_to_Path_Keep_Position_Slepa.eyeonscript.txt   5.05KB   81 downloads - allows to attach not only polygons or transforms but any tool that have Center to a path.

Attached File  Bake_Animation_Slepa.eyeonscript.txt   3.76KB   74 downloads - now has possibility to bake several animated parameters at once. Reports baking progress in the Console. Thanks to Dmitry Slepichev.

Attached File  Change_Paths_Khar.eyeonscript.txt   4.91KB   77 downloads - some cleaning and bugfixes (there was a bug that stopped the script at savers). Thanks to Konstantin Kharitonov.

Yeah!
Thanks

#3 Disconnect

Disconnect
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

Hi all
So it should seems that of such small things to be on more they considerably facilitate life))))

Thanks to the author

P.S. Excuse for my bad English

#4 art

art

Member Pig

• Adv Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:40 AM

Its all right, but what problem in downloading they from PigsFly? I think - nothing.

P.S Приятно видеть скрипты от exUSSR участников :-)

#5 Gringo

Gringo

Associate Administrator

• Adv Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:56 AM

Its all right, but what problem in downloading they from PigsFly? I think - nothing.
P.S Приятно видеть скрипты от exUSSR участников :-)

One problem is updating the scripts for new versions.
Another is that not every fusioneer comes here and to VFX-pedia to check whether any standard scripts were updated or not :)

Nice to see ex-soviet people here but English is preferred at this forum.
This one is for Russian: http://render.ru/for...php?forum_id=45 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users