This is a major update of a script originally developed by Christoffer Hulusjo and improved by Chad Capeland (original forum thread).
Thanks to scripting skills of Sergey Ilyinov, the new version supports much more tool types.
Here is the list of supported tools and what their new names are composed from:
- Background - resolution and fill type (Solid/Vertical/Horizontal/4Corner/Gradient), e.g. BGR_2048x1556_Gradient
- FastNoise - resolution, type and inversion, e.g. FNoise_2048x1556_DisInv
- BitmapMask - source channel, inversion, paint mode, e.g. BMP_LuminanceInv_Multiply, BMP_Alpha_Merge
- Polygon - inversion and paint mode, e.g. PLY_Inv_Minimum, PLY_Maximum
- ChannelBoolean - operation, just like in the original version, e.g. BOL_Copy
- ColorSpace - color space to convert from/to, e.g. CSp_HLS (the direction of the conversion will be added in the next version, e.g. CSp_FromHLS)
- Gamut - source and output space, e.g. GMT_Rec709_Lin, GMT_Lin_sRGB
- Crop - resolution, e.g. CRP_1330x944_
- Resize - resolution, e.g. RSZ_720x576_ (filter method will be supported in new version)
- Blur - X and Y blur size, e.g. BLR_xy7_, BLR_x7y22_
- ChangeDepth - target color depth, e.g. ChD_16int
- Filter - filter type, e.g. FLT_Sobel
- Glow - to do, similar to Blur.
- MatteControl - channel to combine and operation, like in version from Chad, e.g. MAT_Red_Copy
- Merge - apply mode, just like in the original version, e.g. MRG_Multiply (operators of the Normal more will be supported later, e.g. MRG_Normal_Atop)
- Saver - output format, e.g. SVR_mov (QT codecs and bit depth for DPX and TIFF will be added later)
- Shape3D - geometry type and input material, e.g. SH3D_Plane_DiffuseMat, SH3D_Sphere_Phong1
- TimeSpeed - speed parameter, e.g. Speed_1x_ (delay value will be added later, e.g. Speed_1x_48Later)
- WirelessLink = W_Loader1
You can also configure the script switching off any tool types support by editing the list in the beginning of the script text. Just change 1 to 0 opposite to the tool types to make the script work faster or avoid renaming of certain types for any other reason.